Blog Topics

  • The impact of overtime on salaried personnel

    June 28, 2016

    shiftwork policies and overtime for salaried personnel.

  • Change Management

    January 19, 2016

    change management in a shiftwork operation

  • Preparation is part of Doing

    November 9, 2015

    I just saw a post on LinkedIn where a LEAN expert mentioned that 20% of implementing LEAN is having the right tools. The other 80% is mindset. In…

  • Be Careful What You Ask For - Part One

    October 1, 2015

    12-hour shift 8-hour shift long shift fixed shift rotating shift shift length afternoon shift crew size required staffing annual workdays shift patterns

  • The next generation of shift work schedules

    September 3, 2015

    How can organizations attract people to jobs that require work on nights and weekends when unemployment drops and wage pressure rises?